Thursday, February 2, 2017

January Wrap-Up

So I apologize for falling of the face of the virtual world for like a week..... I had a case of the flu/cold/mysterious winter illness. Without further ado:

28954137My January Wrap-Up
Total Books Read: 13

I really exceeded my expectations for reading this month, which is good, because now I feel like blah and am not really reading right now, which is neither good nor fun. But I did get to read a lot of really good and interesting books while I was feeling good this month! If I have a review of the book, I will try something new and put a hyperlink on the word "review" for you to follow.

29521339Tales from the Shadowhunter Academy by Cassandra Clare (Review)
City of Bones by ^^^
City of Ashes by ^^^
City of Glass by ^^^
City of Fallen Angels by ^^^
On the Freedom of a Christian by Martin Luther
3777732Grounding of the Metaphysics of Morals by Immanuel Kant
Poison Princess by Kresley Cole (Review)
Endless Knight by ^^^ (Review)
Raven Song by IA Ashcroft (Review)
Dead of Winter by Kresley Cole (Review)
On Liberty by John Stewart Mill
Arcana Rising by Kresley Cole 


https://images.gr-assets.com/books/1400268065l/20759393.jpgOff the top of my head, I know that I had Twilight on my post of books to read in January, along with many others that I just straight up did not read. (whelp--- oops.) This stuff happens though, you pick up a good book ***cough Poison Princess cough*** and then you can't help but binge read the entire series. I regret nothing. Also, if you have read The Mortal Instruments, you will notice that I am missing two books on this list; again, Poison Princess is responsible and again, I regret nothing.

I'll be putting up my February TBR list sometime tomorrow!

Thanks for reading!!

No comments:

Post a Comment