Wednesday, February 15, 2017

OTPs (as of February 2017)

Top 10 OTPs (as of February 2017)
Valentine's Blog Week Day 4

These OTPs are in no particular order... but these all come from books. If they have a ship name that I know of, I used that. :) I think I am most excited about this post for the entire week!!!

Rowaelin
Image result for rowaelin fanart
Rowaelin
From: Throne of Glass series by Sarah J Maas 
Lizzy and Darcy
From: Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen 
Image result for mara dyer
MADNESS
Wessa
From: The Infernal Devices by Cassandra Clare 
MADNESS
From: The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michele Hodkin

Daemon and Kat
From: Lux series by Jennifer L Armentrout 
Image result for outlander jamie and claire
Jamie and Claire
Feysand
From: A Court of Thorns and Roses series by Sarah J Maas 
Jamie and Claire
From: Outlander series by Diana Gabaldon
Image result for feysand fanart
Feysand
Juliet and Warner
From: Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi
Aiden and Alex
From: Covenant series by Jennifer L Armentrout 
Vincent and Kate
From: Revenants series by Amy Plum 

I'm always getting more ships and having them take precedent over each other, so that's why this one specifically says "as of February 2017". I also have a lot more ships than the ones I list here, so feel free to check out my fleet of ships (hahaha, ship humor. I'm too cheesy for my own good).

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment