Top 10 Fae Books
I personally love books that have very strong elements of fae. I really love all of the different ways that they get portrayed, because I feel like out of all the supernatural creatures, their descriptions are the most varying and changing from book to book. I'm currently looking for another really strong and fun book that has fae in it, and in case you are too, here are my top 10 favorite fae books.
2. A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J Maas
3. A Wicked Saga by Jennifer L Armentrout
4. Throne of Glass by Sarah J Maas
7. The Dark Artifices by Cassandra Clare
8. A Dark Faerie Tale by Alexia Purdy
9. Need by Carrie Jones
10. Tithe by Holly Black
I can't wait to find more books like these and I hope that I enjoy them just as much!
Thanks for reading!