Monday, February 13, 2017

Romanitc Books

Image result for valentine's day bookRomance Books
Valentine's Blog Week Day 2

I don't actually read too many books that are just considered "romance" books. Many of the books that I read have romantic elements in them, but there's actually only 5 books shelved on my Goodreads "Romance" shelf. So this is going to be a mix of books that I've read and enjoyed, and books that I have heard are enjoyable. I'm also not going to mention books like Fifty Shades of Grey or Nicholas Sparks books because I feel like those are obvious ones that most people automatically go for.


Books I've Read:
Me Before You by Jojo Moyes
The Royals Series by Erin Watt
Frigid by Jennifer L Armentrout
Image result for me before you book coverThe Distance Between Us by Kasie West


Books I've Heard Are Good:
Ugly Love by Colleen Hoover
Eleanor and Park by Rainbow Rowell
Beautiful Disaster by Jaime McGuire
 Bared to You by Sylvia Day

There's a fair mix of different levels of romance in those books listed above, but there are also a few authors that in general have a connotation of being romance writers.

Image result for colleen hooverE.L. James <--- Duh.
Nicholas Sparks <---- Even bigger DUH.
Colleen Hoover
Sylvia Day
J. Lynn


This is not exactly my area of expertise, but I hope that this helps if you are trying to find a romantic book to read this week! I am currently in the middle of November 9 by Colleen Hoover myself because I figured it's Valentine's Day this week....

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment