Tuesday, February 7, 2017

King's Cage and Fifty Shades Darker

SO MUCH BOOKISH STUFF THIS WEEK!!!

Ok, there are two gigantic things that are coming out this week in the bookish world. The first, King's Cage by Victoria Aveyard is going to be released. And second, Fifty Shades Darker comes out this weekend. There are probably a lot more things happening this week, like the release of Wintersong by S. Jae Jones, but these two really jump out to me.

King's Cage:
Image result for kings cageOH MY IT IS FINALLY HERE AND I CANNOT OH ME OH MY WE FINALLY HAVE THE NEXT BOOK AND I AM GOING TO SCREAM AND CRY AREN'T I?!?!?!?!!


King's Cage comes out today actually, February 7, 2017. This is the third book of the Red Queen series by Victoria Aveyard. I have this book pre-ordered and it should be coming in at some point this week. I will probably stay up the entire night that it comes in the mail. The great upside to this- there is one more book coming out after this one! This is going to be, overall, a four book series.

Image result for fifty shades darkerFifty Shades Darker:
To be completely honest, I am more excited about King's Cage coming out, but this is exciting too because it's another page to screen adaptation that is being released. I am a sucker for good adaptations and I really hope that they did a good job representing the book and making it a good movie.


What I find really interesting is that they filmed this movie and the last one, Fifty Shades Freed, at the same time. It makes me wonder if you'd be able to tell during the movie, so even though I hate to say it, I may be looking for that while I watch it.

This is overall going to be a great year for books and page to screen adaptations and I can't wait to see how they all turn out!

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment