Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Fallen Movie Trailer Reaction!

Fallen Movie Trailer Reaction

Image result for fallen lauren kate movieSo after what feels like forever, there is now a movie trailer for Fallen by Lauren Kate! It actually came out a little while ago, I think somewhere around end of October? But I only saw for the first time the other day. If you also haven't seen it yet, you can go here to see it!


Going from the beginning, I am really looking forward to the setting of the movie. Sword and Cross looks great and I really really hope that we get to see a lot of different angles of the building/castle that they chose. A bit after I got over that, we see Cam. Cam is probably my favorite angel in this series and he is who I wanted Luce to be with for awhile before she got annoying. Based on what was in the trailer, I think the actor who plays him, Harrison Gilbertson, is going to do a really nice job portraying his character.

Image result for fallen lauren kate movie trailerAnother actor that I think that they got spot-on was Penny. Just from what was in the trailer, I totally felt like this actress was playing the character amazingly. Penny is like the socially awkward but really kinda awesome character of the story and I think that this is going to be shown in the movie. I hope so at least! :)


I really appreciated the pool scene. And then they started to swim, and I was a swimmer, so that part stuck out in my mind like a sore thumb. Daniel starts doing butterfly, which is book-wise correct, but there were a few things with his technique that made me cringe. Not necessarily because it was wrong, but I know how that must have felt!! Especially if he had to do it over and over again- oh me oh my, that must have been painful!

Image result for fallen lauren kate movie trailer
Towards the end of the trailer, we see the wings. At least, we see Daniel's wings, because they're white and glowing. I don't think we've seen Cam's wings, or wings from his side of things, because I don't recall seeing the black wings. There may have been a quick shot of them that I missed, but I don't think so. I hope that they do a good job with them and don't make them white too because that's  kinda important to the story. Black wings versus white wings.


I am so excited to see this movie when it comes out in the United States! I loved reading Fallen and I hope that they do a good job with the movie!

Thanks for reading!!


No comments:

Post a Comment