Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Review: Endless Knight NO SPOILERS

20759641 Endless Knight by Kresley Cole
My rating: 5 of 5 stars


I am so quickly becoming addicted to this series. My favorite interest in it though has shifted from the post-apocalyptic details to the paranormal Tarot card details. Endless Knight seamlessly blended with the first book Poison Princess and just kept building on it. There were a few bumpy character development moments, but even those were minor. The plot actually wasn't as definite in this book. I would even dare to say that it wasn't definite at all, that this book was all set up for some bigger picture. But that didn't bother me at all because there was so many other things happening with world building and character development. If you're reading this because you're wondering if you should continue, I would say go for it and that it is worth it.














This second book has solidified my decision to read the rest of the series. It is a mix of paranormal (original paranormal too), dystopian, romance, and adventure. I really loved this book and I can't wait to get my hands on a copy of the third book Dead of Winter.

Thanks for reading!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment