Thursday, January 26, 2017

Review: Dead of Winter NO SPOILERS

My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I swear I am falling more and more in love with this series with every book that comes out. I don't really have anything that I would want to change about it. There were a few small details that irked me, but other than that, I was IN LOVE WITH THE BOOK. Note: if you don't like love triangles, you may be annoyed with this book. But I would still read it if I were you because there was still so much going on outside of the romantic interests that you'd probably enjoy the book. Personally, I love love triangles, so this was like the best kind of book I could have asked for.



I NEED THE NEXT BOOK NOW! I will probably jump straight into Arcana Rising after I finish writing this review. Or maybe Day Zero, I haven't decided yet. Either way, I'm really hoping that the books are all going to be amazing after this one, cause it would suck if they tapered off or devolved from here.

Thanks for reading!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment