Thursday, January 19, 2017

2017 Bookish Goals

2017 Bookish Goals

We are well into the new year now, and after much thought and deliberation, I have decided to compose a list of 6 things that I am going to try to maintain or accomplish in the year 2017. I don't want to call them "resolutions", because there's something about that word that doesn't motivate me as much as the word "goals" does. I'm not sure why and it's probably strange, but that's fine. :)

1. My Goodreads Challenge of reading 101 books this year.
2. Read a larger variety of books (like, poetry, adult books, ummmm.... still gotta research this one).
3. Blog everyday! If I can't, then let no more than one day go by without blogging.
4. Try writing.
5. Read more classics.
6. Give audio books a legitimate try. 

So this post is a bit shorter than my others- but I think a nice short list is doable in a way that isn't overbearing but still challenging. Wish me luck and good luck with yours!

Thanks for reading!!

No comments:

Post a Comment