Friday, January 20, 2017

Top 10 Book Boyfriends of 2016

Image result for book boyfriend memeTop 10 Book Boyfriends of 2016

There are two ways for a character to have made my list:
1. The book was published in 2016
2. I read the book in 2016

10. Valek (Poison Study by Maria V Snyder)

9. Nicholas Carter (Passenger by Alexandra Bracken)

8. Todd Hudson (Soul Screamers by Rachel Vincent)

7. Julian Blackthorn (Lady Midnight by Cassandra Clare)

6. Elias Venturius (A Torch Against the Night by Sabaa Tahir)

5. Aiden St Delphi (Covenant series by Jennifer L Armentrout)

4. Kaz Brekker (Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo)

Image result for someecards jamie fraser3. Jamie Fraser (Outlander by Diana Gabaldon)

2. Rowan Whitethorn (Empire of Storms by Sarah J Maas)

1. Rhysand (A Court of Mist and Fury by Sarah J Maas)

Do I realize that my top two book boyfriends both come from Sarah J Maas books? Yes. Do I care? Not at all. This was a hard list to put together!! It was made only slightly easier by the 2016 constraint, but it was still very difficult. I would love to hear who your top book boyfriends are in the comments below! :)

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment