Monday, March 21, 2016

Review: Passenger

Passenger Passenger by Alexandra Bracken
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Passenger was so refreshing. It was a really well-done and exciting story that broke up the usual things that are in books right now. The world of time travelers that she created was unique and orderly. By that I mean that there are actual boundaries that create conflict for the characters and they can't do anything about that. There weren't any big loopholes or gaping wounds in the plot. The characters were really personable, which I greatly appreciated, and their responses were all very realistic and accurate (?) for their eras.
I also love the ship for this book :) They are literally perfect for each other and I am such a supporter.
That being said, the story doesn't overdo the romance. It focuses on the the story line and explains things really well when it gets a little confusing. And the ending was BEAUTIFUL. There is no way that you can stop reading this or get bored from it. Thanks for reading!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment