Friday, March 4, 2016

Review: The Distance Between Us

The Distance Between Us The Distance Between Us by Kasie West
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

The Distance Between Us is a very cute story about a rich boy and a poor girl finding their way through a relationship while also trying to figure out their individual lives. I thought how they did this was super cute and really fun too. When there were different obstacles thrown their way, they were always able to bounce back from it. I really appreciated how it wasn't just "oh you're sorry ok I'm fine then" and they actually talked through things; especially at the end. Also, Cayman's sass was unbelievable. It was really funny and I loved her character even though there were times when I wanted to smack her upside the head with one of her dolls.


This book was good and I enjoyed reading it, but I didn't feel like there were many WOW factors. The characters were nice, some seemed a bit odd, but that's ok because I know odd people.... I am a pretty odd person now that I think about it. There were also a few moments where I was just like, "What the heck? Do they not meet like a month or so ago....?" Maybe I'm missing something, but it just seemed like the relationship moved very fast. And lastly, I don't want to say that it was too nice of an ending, but there were a few things that didn't seem to add up. (view spoiler)


This is a good book to pick up for a quick read and to just have fun. :)

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment