Thursday, March 31, 2016

Review: Eclipse SPOILER FREE

Eclipse Eclipse by Stephenie Meyer
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This series is semi-surprising me. There are still some characters that I find REALLY annoying, but the series of events is actually pretty entertaining. And, obviously, if you read the first two books you're probably going to finish the series out. I recommend that in general, but I feel like it will be worth it for this series especially. Even if you saw the movie first (**bows head in shameful guilt***) and know the ending, I would read them anyway because I am catching things that differ from the movie and my opinions on some of the characters has changed. Keep reading! I approve! :P
The one thing I will say, is that I feel like this could have been the last book in the series. There was one little snag that wasn't resolved in this that I know will get fixed later, but it could have been put into this one....




Thanks for reading!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment