Monday, July 25, 2016

Review: Torn by Jennifer Armentrout NO SPOILERS

Torn by Jennifer L. Armentrout
Review NO Spoilers
My rating: 5 of 5 stars
Torn

The feels.... The FEELS! Not only was this book really good (4.75 stars if you want to be specific), but there were like sucker punches of feels one right after another. I am very pleased to say that there was barely of that second book slump in Torn, and I loved returning to New Orleans and seeing the Order in action again. Jennifer Armentrout is a master at spinning stories with modern-day references and funny quips thrown into a dangerous situations. It was amazing. Truly. There good times and bad, funny times and sad ones, and it was all amazing.






If you have read Wicked, the first book in this series, you probably want to read Torn. I'm not entirely sure if you could NOT want to continue reading. If you're still hesitant about it, I highly encourage you to keep going and pick this one up. If you haven't read this series yet, feel free to do so. You will not be disappointed. Or read any of Jennifer Armentrout's books- they are all lovely and fun.

Thanks for reading!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment