Saturday, July 23, 2016

Review: The 100 b Kass Morgan NO SPOILERS

My rating: 3 of 5 stars 
SPOILER FREE 

The 100I am not a huge sci-fy person, so that may be part of the reason why this review is only 3.5 stars out of 5. It was really well written and the is the first sort of book that I have personally read were there are people sent onto an abandoned Earth to see if it is life-sustaining. So for me, this was a really cool and different plot set up. It was good and I enjoyed it a lot, but like I said, this genre is hard for me to get into. BUT, if this is your sort of genre, I would definitely recommend it and even if it isn't your genre, I would still read it. I did and I enjoyed it.



I hope you guys will like this book!! I did and I will be reading the next one at some point. :) I think I may watch the TV show from the CW too....

Thanks for reading!


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment