Thursday, July 21, 2016

Review: Suspicion by Alexandra Monir NO SPOILERS


22533415

My rating: 4 of 5 stars
NO SPOILERS 
I actually read this book quite a while ago.... and I wish there was more to it. The legitimate review that I want to give this book is 4.45 stars out of 5. It was great! And I loved reading a book with modern-day English peerage system involved. Not only was it interesting in that sense, but it was also captivating with magic, charming characters, and mystery. Alexandra Monir did a really well job with this story and although I have not read any of her other books, if Suspicion is anything to show for her writing style, I really want to get my hands on those other books.

Suspicion is amazing. Like I said, I wish that I had more of it, and that was part of the reason that it did not get a full five stars. It makes sense that the book stopped here and isn't going further, but I'm going to miss it. :( Alexandra Monir wrote with great skill and I am looking forward to reading her other books.

Thanks for reading!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment