Saturday, July 30, 2016

HARRY POTTER EXCITEMENT

WE GET ANOTHER HARRY POTTER STORY TOMORROW!!!!!!
Harry Potter and the Cursed Child 
By: JK Rowling, John Tiffany, and Jack Thorne
29056083

Releases: July 31, 2016
THAT IS TOMORROW

I will admit, I may have actually cried when I found out that they were publishing the script for the play. Because, sadly, I cannot afford to fly to London and see it in person. But now I can buy it and I will probably be up bright and early tomorrow to make sure that I get my hands on a copy asap!!! 

From what I understand, this is sort of like book number 8, but not book number 8, because it is when Harry's kids are in school and he's working and it follows all of this post-war stuff. I super excited to get to see all of the characters again though, and all of their babies too!!!  **Squeals**

(I hope Scorpius and Rose are a thing, because Dramione never really happened :/ ......)

Tomorrow is going to be a big day for all of us muggles. July 31... any0ne else get the date? Hehe- it makes me smile. I hope you guys are just as excited for this book as I am!! Good luck tomorrow and may it be with all of us as we try to control the feels!

Thanks for reading! 

No comments:

Post a Comment