Tuesday, July 12, 2016

My Ilvermorny House!

My Ilvermorny House!!!

So a little while ago J.K. Rowling posted on Pottermore all bunch of new wizarding schools around the world. One of these houses was Ilvormorny, the school in the United States. Of course, I had to know more so I read through the entire history and house stories that are provided on Pottermore and I am so excited! There are four houses, just like there are at Hogwarts. Unlike Hogwarts though, these house have a slightly different set up and are different houses. The houses are: Pukwudgie, Horned Serpent, Thunderbird, and Wampus. Like I said, there is a really interesting story here, and I would definitely recommend checking out the website to read more about them. That being said.....
My house is.....

 THUNDERBIRD!

It was so much fun to take this test and find out my Ilvermorny house. Go over to Pottermore so that you can do it too and find out more about Ilvermorny and its houses!

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment