Monday, August 29, 2016

Review: Dragonfly in Amber NO SPOILERS

My rating: 5 of 5 stars
SPOILER FREE     

Dragonfly in AmberThis book destroyed me. It chewed up my time, has put me WAY behind on my reading challenge, and I couldn't read anything else while I was reading it. And I loved every minute that I was reading it. I would not change it for the world. Just like Outlander, Dragonfly in Amber is completely amazing. The plot, setting, characters, writing, themes, and twists were all perfect, or near perfection. It took forever. My copy is over 900 pages long. But it was SOOO good. If you haven't started the series yet, I don't know why you're reading this review; go look at Outlander and read it- you won't regret it. If you have read the first book and are considering the second, PICK IT UP PICK IT UP PICK IT UP!!!! This is one of those books that destroys your life in the best way possible. It's completely an emotional rollercoaster, but you will gladly get on to ride. :)

To be completely honest, I'm slightly terrified to start reading the third book Voyager. My copy of that is over 1000 pages!!! I don't know how I'm going to navigate that, because I really do not want to fail my reading challenge. And I don't want to lower my goal of 100 books either. So, I guess I'll wait until 2017.....? That's such a painful thought though. Who knows. I'll figure it out later. :)

Thanks for reading!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment