Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Diana Gabaldon Books

Diana Gabaldon Books
My Plan of Action

Alright- so I'm in the middle of Diana Gabaldon's second book of the Outlander series, Dragonfly in Amber, and I'm looking at her books, like, there's another series that's a spinoff?? How in the world am I going to read these???!!! So, here is my plan of action to reading all of her books in these two series (Outlander and Lord John Grey), because her books are life-sustaining and beautifully written. Long, but totally worth it and completely addictive.

I think I will be reading these in publication order. So here is the list of the two series as they were published. JUST KIDDING! I went to her website and she very kindly has is all laid out in chronological order, so I think I'm going to read them that way. SO, the list below are the books as they are set in chronological order.

Outlander
Dragonfly in Amber
Voyager
Lord John and the Private Matter
Lord John and the Brotherhood of the Blade
The Scottish Prisoner
Drums of Autumn
The Fiery Cross
A Breath of Snow and Ashes
An Echo in the Bone
Written in My Own Heart's Blood
Go Tell the Bees that I am Gone (not published yet)

The green books are in the Outlander series and the blue books are in the Lord John Grey series. There are also a TON of short stories and novellas in between these, and OF COURSE I will be reading those. But I think I'm just going to try to finish Dragonfly in Amber first. :)

Her books are amazing- I don't think I will ever stop singing praises of her books, so jump on board with the fandom, it is never too late, and you will love the ride. Especially if you love history.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment