Sunday, April 3, 2016

Review: Breaking Dawn WITHOUT SPOILERS

Breaking Dawn Breaking Dawn by Stephenie Meyer
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I'm not really sure why, but it took me a really, really long time to finish this one. It was good- a nice ending- but it took me longer than I expected to finish it. I think maybe it dragged a little bit too long with the middle part and towards the end, some parts just seemed unnecessary and others seemed like they were placed very conveniently to make a nice little bow for the end. The plot in this one was my favorite out of all the books. I just felt like there more happening and an actual cohesive point and purpose behind the story that was driving it. The characters are rounded out nicely and were given very nice finishing touches. One of the things I really like about this one, is that we meet so many new vampires from so many different areas. It is no longer just the Cullens and the Volturi, and that just added in another really interesting element.



Thanks for reading! Go pick up the books!!!


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment