Sunday, April 3, 2016

Review: The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner

My rating: 3 of 5 stars

The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner (Twilight, #3.5)As far as novellas go, this one was different in that the series's main characters were not the main characters of the novella, which I though was really interesting. This is the story, or the vampire story, of Bree Tanner, the minor minor character that we meet in Eclipse. It gives insight to the newbloods that are in book 3 and I thought that it was really interesting to see how they were raised and what they were told, and how that affected their lifestyle and their ideals. The thing I like most about this book is that I started to wonder, how do you know when you have a mate? With the exception of Bella and Edward, most of these vampires and their mates meet when they are already in their second life, right? So it there like a certain way to tell whether you found a mate? Do they have to last for forever? Or can you like "break-up" with your mate if things don't end up well? I'm curious.... Anyway, the novella was good. A bit longer than what I'm used too, but I thing this length worked for it because we had to get to know a whole new lot of characters. Thanks for reading!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment