Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Review: Me Before You NO SPOILERS

My rating: 5 of 5 stars
Spoiler Free 

Me Before You (Me Before You, #1)I can truly say that this book has impacted me in a way that very few books have. Not only does Jojo Moyes write in a style that keeps you awake and wanting more, the story she weaves in this book is simply enchanting and is somehow both a completely unique situation and yet totally relatable in other aspects of it. I don't want to say much more, because I was lucky enough to not have been spoiled by anything, for anything, and I really think the experience was amazing. I implore people to read this. The movie is coming out soon- close to the summer I believe- and I think you should pick up the book before the movie. :)





Thanks for reading!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment