Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Ten Thousand Skies Above NO SPOILERS



Ten Thousand Skies Above by Claudia Gray NO SPOILERS
4 out of 5 Stars

17234659
Overall, I would have to say that I enjoyed the first book more than this one. And it is not because this one it bad, only that so much was being explained and was happening in the first that I feel like this one is slightly lacking in those regards. I do think it makes up for it in character development though. We get to see how the characters have so many different sides in the different universes, and yet those sides are still a part of each of them in every universe. This book also explores some really cool dimensions. My favourite would have to be the underground of New York because I find that stuff so interesting and I think it had some of the more action-filled plot points in it. :)

I would definitely read this and continue on with the series. I think maybe by the end of the trilogy, this may end up being my least favourite of the three, but there are some major things that go on that you can't miss. And the ending is amazing, yet tormenting.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment