Sunday, July 24, 2016

Review: An Ember in the Ashes

An Ember in the Ashes An Ember in the Ashes by Sabaa Tahir
Review NO SPOILERS
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

THIS WAS SUCH A GOOD BOOK!!!!!!!!! AND THERE'S GOING TO BE ANOTHER ONE!!!!!!! AAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This book....... this book......phenomenal. It is bloody, and politically messy, and there's scheming and insurgence, and only a little bit of romance. I really appreciated that. The world is so wonderfully complex that if more romance had been added then it would have drawn away from the story line. It is a perfect balance.



This book is one of the best that I have read so far this year and I am really REALLY looking forward to the sequel that comes out in about a month, A Torch Against the Night
Thanks for reading!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment