Monday, October 24, 2016

Review: Crooked Kingdom NO SPOILERS

My rating: 5 of 5 stars
NO SPOILERS     

Crooked KingdomThis sequel/ending was fantastic!!! It is rare to get an ending that is this well-tied together and still super action packed and entertaining. Crooked Kingdom is definitely going to live on my favorites shelf for quite some time. :) It moved at a nice pace, it had phenomenal characters, and, even though there was a point where I cried, I thought the ending was spot on. If you haven't picked this one up yet, I STRONGLY encourage you do so!!! (If you have no clue what this book is, I suggest you pick up Six of Crows ;) You won't regret it.)

This series takes place in a great world with great characters and great writing and great scenes.... I think you get the idea. Have fun reading Crooked Kingdom!!! Thanks for reading!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment