Friday, October 28, 2016

Review: Shadowspell by Jenna Black

My rating: 5 of 5 stars

ShadowspellThis book was great. It didn't have the sophomore slump, it kept moving, and we got to meet new characters.... all in all, it was such a nice read. Jenna Black wrote such a fun and entertaining story in Shadowspell, and I can't wait to pick up the last book in the series! There were a few times that I wished the fae were a little darker and we got to see more of them, but there was a character that helped fix this situation... ;) I really enjoyed this book. Again, just like Glimmerglass, this wasn't a difficult read, but it was fun. And everyone needs fun books with beautiful covers on them! :)

This series is going really well so far, so if you are looking for a fun, fast series to read, pick up these books! The first one is Glimmerglass and it was just as fun as this one.
Thanks for reading!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment