Tuesday, December 31, 2019

2020 TBR

Image result for crescent city bookMy (Very Rough) First Look at a 2020 TBR
    Image result for havenfall sara hollandImage result for the sinner jr ward
The new year starts tomorrow and I am so looking forward to what books the new year will bring!!! Here are just some of the titles I'm looking forward to:      :):):)
    Image result for darling rose gold
  • Woven in Moonlight by Isabel Ibanez
  • Beyond the Shadowed Earth by Joanna Ruth Meyer
  • All the Stars and Teeth by Adalyn Grace
  • Night Spinner by Addie Thorley
  • A Witch in Time by Constance Sayers
  • The Splendid and the Vile by Erik Larson
  • The Kingdom of Back by Marie Lu
  • Chain of Gold by Cassandra Clare
  • Havenfall by Sara Holland
  • Be Not Far from Me by Mindy McGinnis
  • Crescent City by Sarah J. Maas
  • Darling Rose Gold by Stephanie Wrobel
  • The Sinner by J.R. Ward
  • Imagine Me by Tahereh Mafi
  • The Ballad of Songbirds and Snakes by Suzanne Collins
  • The Last Confessions of Mara Dyer and Noah Shaw by Michelle Hodkin
Image result for chain of goldI think these are mostly listed in publication order, but holy moley, five of these books are all coming out on March 3: The Kingdom of Back, Chain of Gold, Havenfall, Be Not Far from Me, and Crescent City all come out on that Tuesday. Ummmmmmm.... cough, cough, @publishing-- are you trying to kill my grades??? How the hell am I supposed to be able to focus on school with all of those books coming out at once?! :(:(:( At least this is a good problem to have. I'd much rather there be a crap ton of books coming out that I'm looking forward to than to be stuck with a book coming out that I'm just meh about.

My list is very early-2020 heavy, but I'm sure more books will be added to the list that will come out in the second half of the year. I'm also thinking of putting together a sort-of curriculum for myself consisting of classic literature, but we'll see how that goes and if anything actually comes of it. If that plan comes together, I'll outline my "syllabus" here.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment