Sunday, December 29, 2019

Books of 2019

The Best and Worst Books of 2019

Image result for serpent and dove coverI don't feel like making two separate lists, so I'm just going to put the top 5 best and top 5 worst books that I've read all in this one post. :) Also, I know the year isn't really finished yet, but I don't really foresee me finishing many more books before the new year strikes. The ones I am reading I pretty much can tell won't be on either of these lists.



Image result for circe madeline miller coverBEST BOOKS OF 2019
Serpent and Dove by Shelby Mahurin
Rebecca by Daphne du Maurier 
Lover Awakened by J.R. Ward
The Burning Shadow by Jennifer L. Armentrout
Circe by Madeline Miller


Image result for dearest ivie coverWORST BOOKS OF 2019
Dearest Ivie by J.R. Ward
Henry IV, Part 2 by William Shakespeare
Death and the King's Horseman by Wole Soyinka
The Shadows by J.R. Ward
Mr. Burns by Anne Washburn



Some notes:
1. These are not listed in any order; they just are the five for each category.
2. I had to read a lot of plays for school last spring... I'm not really a huge play-reading lover.
3. The "Worst" list was hard to do because I did like some of the books on that list. They just ended up being the least-liked for the year.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment