Tuesday, January 1, 2019

#BAYMTGO

Image result for winter book photography#Begin As You Mean To Go On


Scrolling through the internet can be a distracting thing, or it can be a wonderful thing. One of the trends that I've stumbled across is from the author Leigh Bardugo (great books, go check them out) and it's called #BAYMTGO, or Begin As You Mean To Go On. And from what I can see it's just beginning the new year right by setting aside 15 minutes toward whatever resolution or goal you have for the new year.

I just wanted to say thanks! I think this is a great idea and I'm definitely going to be setting aside my own 15 minutes. I wrote out a whole bunch of stuff for 2019 earlier, but I think this will be a good step in starting off on the right foot. Thank you again to Leigh Bardugo for this and I hope the year is off to a good start for everyone!

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment