Friday, October 28, 2016

Review: Sirensong by Jenna Black

9720766 Sirensong by Jenna Black
My rating: 3.7 of 5 stars
 

I still really liked this book, but I don't think it was as strong as the others. I absolutely loved the traveling and the the conflict that arose, but I am not sure that this was a suitable ending for the series. It's a situation where I feel like there could have been a forth book that tied things together better, even if it was just for the sake of the overall plot development of the series. It is slightly different for this series though because, not that the books aren't connected, but there isn't a major conflict that needs to be resolved throughout all three books. You definitely still need to read them in order, but it seems like each book has it's own separate issue.




I binge-read all three of the books in this series, Glimmerglass, Shadowspell, and Sirensong, within a week. I think this might be the best way to do it for these books. Read them one after the other. They were so much fun to read! I don't think I can emphasize that enough- they. were. FUN. Sit back, relax, and get lost in the books.

Thanks for reading!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment