Saturday, October 29, 2016

Kings Cage Quote!!!

King's Cage (Victoria Aveyard)
Quote Art
Release Date: February 7, 2017



"Monsters are most dangerous when they're afraid."--- Victoria Aveyard

Hello! So I am beyond super excited for King's Cage by Victoria Aveyard to come out. It is the third book in the Red Queen series, and it is also probably one of the most emotional roller coaster rides that I have ever read. This quote from the third book came out a little while ago, but I'm trying to learn how to use Photoshop, so the quote turned into a prototype project for me. I can't wait for more King's Cage build up and I hope you can't wait either! Now is a great time to start reading the series if you haven't yet, or to catch up if you've only read book 1 so far. Enjoy reading!!! (***laughs evil-y***)

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment