Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Nikki x Cole (Everneath Series): A Ship in My Fleet

A Ship in My Fleet
Nikki x Cole
From: Everneath Series by Brodi Ashton
***I am not sure what/if I will be spoiling in this post. Assume the entire post has spoilers.***

So this post may not be as detailed as the other ships I have in my fleet. I read these books years ago, so the details on the things are slightly fuzzy. But I asked for a hard copy of the series for Christmas and my mind has gone back into Everneath mode!! 'Tis truly a fantastic thing. I highly recommend this series to everyone, not just for the ship. ;)

When I Started Shipping:
9413044I pretty much started shipping these guys as soon as they had both been introduced. I believe Cole isn't introduced until later, but right from is description, I was on his side. It's killing me that I can't remember how they meet in the first book.... I can remember how they met in their stories and what happened.... but how did they meet in book 1....? Probably a concert. Yeah? Either way, as soon as the descriptions were finished, I thought they would be great together.

Nikki x Cole:
Is there a ship name for them that I do not know of? I would really love a good ship name for them... Nole? Possible...

This next paragraph is going to be super opinionated, but so it this blog. What on Earth was wrong with Nikki??? Why the hell did they not end up together??!??!! When I reread this, I am going to re-do this post with much more detail (like how I usually do these posts). I will explain this rant in more detail as well, because I did not appreciate her ending up with the other guy! I don't even totally remember his name- John? Jake? Jack? I think I was Jack. It definitely started with a J though. But she chooses him! Over Cole!!! AHHHHARARRGHH!!!! FRUSTRATION!!!!

I have almost come to terms with the fact that this ship has sunk. It has actually been on the bottom of the ocean for awhile now, but it doesn't make me want it any less. It is still a part of my fleet, and will remain a part of my fleet, even though it is no longer able to function. I will reread, and I will repost this one too. :)

Thanks for reading!!

No comments:

Post a Comment