Saturday, October 29, 2016

Review: Empire of Storms by Sarah J Maas

Empire of Storms by Sarah J. Maas
My rating: 4.2 of 5 stars
28260587

I'm dead. Goodbye. Go read this. Now. This series is absolutely phenomenal and I am completely amazed with the complexities and intricacies that Sarah J Maas has put into this story and the overarching plot of all the books. Empire of Storms was not an exception to Sarah's beautifully crafted books. Please do not be fooled by the four stars. I would love to say that I could give it five, but then I feel like then I would be invalidating my review of Queen of Shadows because I did not enjoy these two books on the same level, so I don't think it'd be fair to give them the same rating. It is my absolute pleasure to give this book 4.2 stars though.





If you haven't read this one yet, I don't know how you've been able to wait, but I hope you're super excited because this is definitively an excitable book. For those of you who don't like the ships...... still read it. Enjoy it for the plot and the sass and the words. No matter who you are or why you're reading it, Empire of Storms has something in it for everyone to enjoy and like.

Thanks for reading!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment