Saturday, March 19, 2016

Review: The Power (Spoiler Free)

The Power The Power by Jennifer L. Armentrout
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

REALLY GOOD!!!
Jennifer L Armentrout is as amazing as usual with this book. The characters are witty and funny, and the relationships they have with each other are both realistic and tangible. The continuation of the plot line from book one is smooth and clear. I enjoyed how there wasn't really much of a recap in the beginning too; she pretty much just jumped right into the story. The only little thing (which I'm not really complaining about) is that I found myself caring more about the romance in the story than I was the adventure-y, mythical plot and I'm not sure if I was supposed to. Jennifer writes amazing characters, some of the best that I have ever read, and the humor that lies in her books makes me laugh out loud and receive weird looks from strangers. :)





Thanks for reading!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment