Thursday, March 3, 2016

Overflowing Bookshelf

MY BOOKSHELF WON'T FIT ALL MY BOOKS!!!
  
If you are a major fan of reading, or know someone who has an affinity for books, you may be familiar with the struggle that so many of us face. THERE IS NEVER ENOUGH ROOM!!! You keep collecting and collecting and you don't want to give them up. Their like the gems in your life, so you hold onto them tightly. 
At least, this is what I do. So I recently got a bunch of new books, and not only were my books overflowing, but now there was no room at all. The only solution I came up with, was to lay them horizontally. I have never done this before- they have always been upright in perfect alphabetical order and now it is slightly chaotic. I'm not sure how I feel about it yet...
 
PROS:
***I can fit all of my books with no overflow.
***It has a cozy, personal quality to it.
CONS:
***It is not completely alphabetical, which is bothersome to me.
***What if I need to get a book from the bottom???

MIDDLE:
***It's chaotic looking. I don't know yet if this is just messy or artsy.
Let me know what you think or if you have any suggestions!!
Also, if you see a book on the selves that you want a review of up, feel free to let me know and I'll do my best to make that happen (no guarantees).
Thanks for reading!! :)







No comments:

Post a Comment