Thursday, April 26, 2018

Spoiler Free review of Sky in the Deep by Adrienne Young

34726469 Sky in the Deep by Adrienne Young
4.6 out of 5 Stars

*Thank you to Wednesday Books for providing a DRC for me to read!*
This book was actually something that initially caught my friend's eye and then I found out about it through her, and I'm so glad that it happened because this book was such a great historical fiction to read. What I think I really liked about this book was that it was very naturally historical and slightly natural while also tying in a lot of questions about how the role of family is thrown into the mix. 



The only drawback about this book is that there is only one and I WANT MORE!!!! I actually don't think this story would benefit in any way from an additional book, but the characters and story were compelling enough were I want to hear more about this world and their lives.

Sky in the Deep was a lovely break from the usual stories that are released and from the business of the end of the school year. It was captivating and engaging and I recommend this to anyone who is looking for a standalone novel that is not just contemporary romance.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment