Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Review: Need by Carrie Jones NO SPOILERS

My rating: 4 of 5 stars
Book Review 

4070493The actual rating I have for this book is 3.68 stars out of 5, but I rounded up because I do think that people will really like it, it just wasn't all the way there for me. Need is a nice break from the average stories that involve fey or fae or faeries or the Shining Ones or whatever else people have called them. It emphasizes the aggressive and primal nature of the creatures that is lost in some other stories due to romantic elements, which I really appreciated. Not that I don't like those romance faerie stories, but books like this help keep things interesting and me invested in the genre.







Need by Carrie Jones is good for people who love fae, Maine, and an interesting plot line. My own misgivings may be only my own, so don't let them hold you back from picking up this book. :) Plus, do you see that cover???? It's gorgeous!!!!!

Thanks for reading!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment