Monday, August 22, 2016

Review: The Rent Collector

The Rent Collector
The Rent Collector by Camron Wright
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

The Rend Collector by Camron Wright was an incredible story that had so many small lessons thrown into the larger lesson that is revealed by the end of the book. While one of the easier books that I have read, I would not consider it a light book either. Or one that you can really get through all at once and be done with it. The language that the author used is very profound and there were more than several moments when his words resonated with me and remained there days later. It was a little rough to get into at first, but then you start to understand his writing and how you yourself need to read and interpret the plot and morals and it turns into this gem that you had no idea that you were holding in your hands. Moving, thought-provoking, and beyond interesting, I would recommend this book to many people. Especially those who need a change of pace, or love modern nonfiction.

Thanks for reading!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment