Thursday, August 4, 2016

Goodreads Updated

Goodreads Updated!!

So I was going onto Goodreads today- like I always do, cause it's an amazing website- and the homepage was totally different!!! The book pictures are bigger, it loaded a TON faster, and there are more recommendations, the feed is in the middle... it's great. And it still shows things like what you're currently reading and your Goodreads challenge. Holy potatoes, I am loving this update. As far as I can tell, only the homepage was updated, but I may also be missing things because I am human. Go check it out!! Here is a link to what Goodreads said about the update: https://www.goodreads.com/blog/show/670-new-goodreads-homepage-now-rolling-out-to-everyone

I'm going to go explore the site a bit more- have fun!
Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment