Saturday, January 11, 2020

Swiftathon 2020 TBR

Image result for book shaped like heartSwiftathon: A Taylor Swift Read-a-thon
(I'm following the one set out by @swiftathon13 on Twitter, which runs from January 13 - February 13. More info on their Twitter!)


I'm so excited! I'm going to be participating in @swiftathon13's read-a-thon that starts on Monday! The whole thing is inspired by Taylor's latest album Lover, and there are different descriptions that match each song from the album. More info can be found on their Twitter or Insta (same handle), but here are the books that I'm selecting as options for the read-a-thon so that I am ready to go!
    693638211071466
  1. I Forgot that You Existed- The Pledge by Kimberly Derting
  2. Cruel Summer- Second Chance Summer by Morgan Matson
  3. Lover- Twice in a Blue Moon by Christina Lauren
  4. The Man- Feminists Don't Wear Pink (And Other Lies) by Scarlett Curtis (and many others)
  5. The Archer- A Curse So Dark and Lonely by Brigid Kemmerer
  6. I Think He Knows- Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins
  7. Miss Americana and the Heartbreak Prince- Die for Me by Amy Plum
  8. Paper Rings- Queen of Air and Darkness by Cassandra Clare (sort of fits, sort of doesn't)
  9. Cornelia Street- The Nest by Cynthia D'Aprix Sweeney
  10. Death by a Thousand Cuts- A Court of Mist and Fury by Sarah J. Maas
  11. London Boy- Clockwork Prince by Cassandra Clare
  12. Soon You'll Get Better- Between Shades of Grey by Ruta Sepetys
  13. False God- A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas
  14. You Need to Calm Down- Red, White, & Royal Blue by Casey McQuiston
  15. Afterglow- The House on Mango Street by Sandra Cisneros
  16. Me!- A Court of Wings and Ruin by Sarah J. Maas
  17. It's Nice to Have a Friend- All the Bright Places by Jennifer Niven
  18. Daylight- Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare
Eeeee!!! I'm super excited for this! I don't know how I'll update on this,  but I'll figure something out. [UPDATE: I will be bolding and coloring the titles of the books I have read :)] For now, I'm just looking forward to starting on Monday.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment