Tuesday, June 6, 2017

I Need Recommendations!!!!!

PLEASE TELL ME WHAT TO READ

The list below this post that you can also find here is a compilation of the books that I own and I have not yet read. It is gigantic, which is slightly embarrassing. But I am also in a spot where I cannot afford to buy any more books at the moment, so I figure this is a good time to read some of the books from this gigantic list. However, I completely forget what some of these books are about or if they are good or not, so I would really appreciate any feedback on any of these books: whether you hated them, loved them, though they were funny or sad, anything really.

If you would like to contribute and help, please comment on either this post or the one with the list and I will gladly read it!!

Thanks for reading!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment