Saturday, December 31, 2016

Aniticipated 2017 Releases

Hello! Sorry for not posted in ages, but the end of the semester got super super busy with finals and holiday stuff. Now though, I'm ready to dive right back in!

2017 Releases I Am Dying to Read

Before I go into the list, please note that there are so many books coming out this year that I am so looking forward to reading, but I also know that there are so many that I do not even know exist yet! :) I would love comments on what you are looking forward to and anything that you think I missed!
30117284
JANUARY
Wayfarer by Alexandra Bracken
Frostblood by Elly Blake
30226723Carve the Mark by Veronica Roth
Caraval by Stephanie Garber
Dawn Study by Maria V Snyder
FEBRUARY
King's Cage by Victoria Aveyard
Wintersong by S Jae Jones
The Wish Granter by CJ Redwine
Lifeblood by Gena Showalter
31020402 
MARCH
The Bone Witch by Rin Chupeco
Unflitered by Lily Collins
The Struggle by Jennifer L Armentrout
Blood Rose Rebellion by Rosalyn Eves
Strange the Dreamer by Laini Taylor
30312891 
MAY
Always and Forever, Laura Jean by Jenny Han
A Court of Wings and Ruin by Sarah J Maas
Lord of Shadows by Cassandra Clare
29749085AUGUST
Wonder Woman: Warbringer by Leigh Bardugo

SEPTEMBER
ToG #6 (Untitled) by Sarah J Maas

NOVEMBER
Gatlon School for Vigilantes by Marissa Meyer

UNKNOWN
Untitled (Stream Raiders #1) By Sara Raasch
Untitled (Shaw Confessions) by Michelle Hodkin

Happy New Year and thanks for reading!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment