Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Novelizing November

Novelizing November
Books I'm Going to (Hopefully) Read this Month
Image result for in our time
Image result for bookishly ever afterThis month is going to be a combination of super busy, but also with gaps of time thrown in, so I'm hoping to get in a decent amount of reading. I just got caught up with my Goodreads challenge of 100 books and I'm officially back on track. That being said, it also means that now is not necessarily the best time for me to read lots and lots of gigantic books.... I'm sorry Voyager by Diana Gabaldon, you're going to have to wait until 2017. However, I will hopefully be reading (at least) 15 books this month. I've already read 4, so I'm relatively on track for that too.
Image result for rook sharon cameronImage result for a million worlds with you
To Read:
Rook by Sharon Cameron
Confessions by St. Augustine
Bright Smoke, Cold Fire by Rosamund Hodge
The Prince by Machiavelli
A Million Worlds with You by Claudia Gray
What Light by Jay Asher
November 9 by Colleen Hoover ;)
The Problem with Forever by Jennifer L Armentrout
Between Shades of Grey by Ruta Sepetys
In Our Time by Ernest Hemmingway
Bookishly Ever After by Isabel Sandera


Already Read:
Image result for apollyon jennifer armentroutImage result for november 9 colleen hooverPaper Princess by Erin Watt
   (my review here: http://allbooksandtea.blogspot.com/2016/11/paper-princess-review-with-spoilers.html)
Broken Prince by Erin Watt
Deity by Jennifer L Armentrout
Apollyon by Jennifer L Armentrout
Who knows! I may read some of these and not the rest. Instead I might pick up one of the celebrity books that I mention here- http://allbooksandtea.blogspot.com/2016/11/celebrity-books-literary-observation.html. I'll let you guys know at the end of the month. :)

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment