Friday, July 27, 2018

POPSUGAR Reading Challenge Update 2018

Image result for reading

2018 POPSUGAR Reading Challenge
Half-way (ish) Update

Looking at my Goodreads list of the books that I have read so far this year, I have now completely updated my POPSUGAR Reading Challenge and... I'm not thrilled by it, but I'm also not completely disappointed either. If there is a link on the book title, it will take you to the review I wrote of that book.

Here are the books that I have read for the Challenge so far and the categories they belong in:


  1. Next book in a series you started: Restore Me by Tahereh Mafi
  2. Novel based on a real person: #GIRLBOSS by Sophia Amoruso
  3. Book about death or grief: The Pillowman by Martin McDonagh
  4. Book that is also a stage play or musical: Arcadia by Tom Stoppard
  5. Book by an author of a different ethnicity than you: The Interesting Narrative of the Life of Olaudah Equiano by Olaudah Equiano
  6. Book you borrowed or that was given to you as a gift: The Cruel Prince by Holly Black
  7. Book by two authors: Zenith by Sasha Alsberg and Lindsay Cummings
  8. Book with aliteration in teh title: Sense and Sensibility by Jane Austin
  9. Book with a weather element in the title: Sky in the Deep by Adrienne Young
  10. Book with an animal in the title: Oryx and Crake by Margaret Atwood 
  11. Childhood classic you've never read: Tuck Everlasting by Natalie Babbit
  12. Book that's published in 2018: The Great Alone by Kristin Hannah
  13. Book you meant to read in 2017 but didn't get to: The Nightingale by Kristin Hannah
  14. Cyberpunk book: Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep? by Philip K. Dick
  15. Book by an author with the same first or last name as you: A Court of Frost and Starlight by Sarah J. Maas

On the same note as challenges, I was doing really well with my Goodreads Challenge for this year, but within the last two weeks I have completely fallen off my mark and I'm woefully behind. It looks like I've got a lot of reading in my future.  

Hope all of your challenges are going well!
 

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment