Friday, July 27, 2018

GENERAL UPDATE!!!

Hello!

I don't know if I actually have any consistent readers on here, but if I do, or if you look backwards toward my previous posts, you'll notice I have been absolutely horrible with posting consistently. Part of that is due to a nasty reading slump (***crying tears of nonexistent words***), and part of that is due to just not having the motivation to do much of anything.

What I think it may be is that I'm normally so busy during the school year that even though I have some things to do now, I'm not nearly as productive every day and the rest of the time I just shut down. It's like my mind is forcing me to take a break. But, if that's the case, then I'm going to go with the flow and just post as I so please. I'm not actually too worried about it and I hope you all just enjoy the posts that come out when they do. Thinking about it, it's probably better this way because then I'm not rushing through reviews or putting out surface-level statements.

That all being said, I am in a blogging mood at the moment and will be catching up on some work here for a bit. We'll see how long this lasts, but there may be some posts coming up in the near future. :)

ALSO! Before I forget, part of the work that I need to catch up on is updating my Popsugar Reading Challenge, which involves adding a lot of tags to old posts. So if you see a lot of updates from me in a row, I'm not trying to be obnoxious, but I'm sorry if it seems that way.

I hope everything is going well for all of you and, as always,
Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment