Friday, November 4, 2016

Excitement for Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them!!!

Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them!!!!
IT IS ALMOST HERE

PEOPLE THERE ARE LESS THAN TWO WEEKS UNTIL FANTASTIC BEASTS AND WHERE TO FIND THEM COMES OUT!!!!!! 13 DAYS!!! 13 DAYS!!!!!

Image result for fantastic beasts and where to find them
For those of you who do not yet know what this movie is about, it is set in Manhattan before Harry Potter and Voldemort got onto the scene. Newt Scamander, author of one of the Hogwarts textbooks, travels to America in 1926 and causes a bunch of trouble along the way. Manhattan. Jo's writing. Magic. Eddie Redmayne as Newt Scamander. 1920's. Guys, I'm going to be crying before I even get into the theatre. I'm listening to the movie score as I write this, and everything looks amazing right now, and it all sounds amazing, and I'm getting so many new feels while also be reminded of all the fabulous old feels.


Image result for fantastic beasts and where to find them castTo add to this excitement of a new movie set in J.K. Rowling's absolutely stunning world of wizardry and witchcraft, I also just found out today that there are going to be five movies. We don't just get one more movie and then wait for eternity for more news. We already know that there will be FIVE!!! Although, I guess we will also be waiting on the edges of our seats for upcoming movie news. (Here is where I found out about the five movies: http://www.polygon.com/2016/10/13/13276092/fantastic-beasts-series-five-films-harry-potter). On top of that- Johnny Depp is going to be in the second one!!!!! I'm extremely interested to see what the running plot line throughout the movies is going to be. Or if they're just individual movies that lead up to the Harry Potter plot-line? I think I'll be fine with either scenario. I'm just so excited to have more material set in this world!!
Image result for fantastic beasts and where to find them cast

I hope everyone is really excited and can't wait for these movies too... Unfortunately, I have also seen quite a few negative things online about this upcoming movie as well, and that is really sad. Obviously, I can't speak for everyone, but I know that for me, Jo's writing has changed my life and the things that she has been a part of have always been incredible for me. All I can say to her is thank you, because I'm 99.99% positive that she does not need to do a single thing anymore for the rest of her life. And she doesn't seem greedy, so all of this work that she is continuing must be coming from a good place. So, again, all I can say is thank you.

Thanks for reading!!! I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE MOVIE!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment